We are Deoleo. The Olive Oil Company
- For centuries, our olive oil has been a staple of kitchens around the globe. Armed with knowledge and passion, we are focused on producing quality olive oil and leading our industry into a more sustainable future.
- Deoleo is the world’s largest olive oil company with world leading brands such as Carbonell, Bertolli and Carapelli. Producing our oil in Spain and Italy; and distributing our brands from Australia to Alaska. We´re a multinational company with offices in many locations, headquartered in Madrid, Spain.
Our mission is to nurture healthier futures by making Mediterranean goodness available to all.
Our ambition is to be the undisputed leader of the olive oil industry.
Without compromising traditional flavours, the company strive to offer premium-quality products in line with today’s lifestyles. All Deoleo’s brands meet and exceed the extensive, strict quality requirements of the International Olive Council (IOC), the European Union (EU). Beyond olive oil, Deoleo products include premium vinegars and the finest table olives available.
We are looking for an ambitious and talented profile to join our Direct Purchasing Department as Oils Purchasing Operations Assistant in Tavarnelle Val di Pesa (Florence, Italy) – Carapelli Firenze.
What are we looking for?
As part of the Direct Purchasing team, you’ll ensure the smooth running of designated purchasing activities:
- Creation of raw material orders
- Planning of incoming raw materials for the Italian manufacturing plant and co-packers
- Logistic management of raw materials (contact with transporters)
- Control of documentation related to order and transport
You will need some experience and knowledge to match with the role:
- Degree in Economics OR Management Engineering
- 1 year of experience in a similar role
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, in particular Excel, SAP
- Good communication skills
- Process-oriented, fact-based and a strong sense of urgency
- Fluent in Italian, Spanish and English, both spoken and written.
Our DEOLEO "Live Green” benefits will include:
- DEOLEO Welcome basket, with some of our key products & brands (Carapelli, Bertolli and others).
- Flexible working will be subject to the provisions for each country depending on its legislation and post-pandemic situation.
- DEOLEO Live Green digital tour with specific focus on bring life our end-to-end processes (from harvest to bottle).
Be part of DEOLEO Team and you will find:
Leadership: We lead the way and empower everyone to get job done no matter position or level in DEOLEO.
Diversity: We work in a place where everyone can fit-in, embracing everyone contribution.
Sustainability: We act in the best interest of Olive Oil sustainable future.
Resilience: We can adapt and react with speed without losing focus on the results.
If you believe you match these values, we are looking forward to meeting you! We are committed to providing equal opportunities to talent from all backgrounds.
At DEOLEO we believe that diversity adds incredible value to our teams, our products, and our culture. And therefore, DIVERSITY is one of our key values. We know that the best ideas and solutions come by bringing together people from all over the world and by fostering a culture of inclusion where everyone feels heard and has the chance to make a real impact.
Ready to have a look into what´s going on in DEOLEO?